Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Sunday, July 17, 2022

New Baby Cuteness

 How adorable is this little Giraffe from Heffy Doodle's Two by two safari animals stamp set? As soon as I saw it I knew I needed to make it into a baby card. 

I have ink blended the back ground with tattered rosedried marigoldwild honey and rusty hinge distress oxide inks. The stitched edging around the card is thanks to the Heffy Doodle Whimsically wonky dies


For the new baby sentiment I used the Happy New Baby sentiment die to cut out some of the Man cave patterned paper and snipped off the word Happy so it just says New baby.
As the finishing touch I added in some of the yellow enamel dots from the Summer Holiday set. I love how easy these dots are to use and that there is no drying time.

Thank you for taking the time to look at the blog.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...