Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Card sketch / Layout inspiration 1

I don't know about you but I love having a collection of sketches or layouts that I can flick through for inspiration when I am creating. This is a simple sketch that makes it easy to alter.

You could stretch this to fit a rectangular card or scrapbook page. This is an example of how I adapted the sketch for a C6 card. 


I used an embossing folder for the back panel. Changed the circle to an oval and had it as just a frame rather than a filled in shape. There are lots of ways you could use this layout. You could also adapt it to be a scrapbook layout as you could turn the circle into a photo or maybe have the whole background as a photo and then do some journaling in the circle.
I would love to see what you do with this layout so please link me up or tag me on other social media so I can leave you some love.

Huge hugs

Amy xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...