Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Thursday, October 13, 2022

I am feeling a bit batty

 This is a little card but I have combined a few different stamp sets for this scene. The walls are from the Halloween room scene builder set. The window frame is from the Halloween room add-on. The bats are from both the frightful flutterbee Claudia and Bram stamp sets.

I used some white Wow! super fine embossing powder for the sentiment so it stands out against the black. I did masking to make this all one layer which always helps for the postage costs and coloured the scene with copics. I added some little stars in the night sky with a white pen.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs

Amy xx


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...