Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Thursday, July 28, 2022

You're Turtley awesome!

Seriously, how adorable are these little turtles?? I am so in love with them. They are from the Kraftin' Kimmie Turtle-y awesome! stamp set. I have coloured them up with copics before adding them to the circles that I die cut using Heffy Doodle's stitched circle dies using foam pads. 


The sentiments come with the stamp set and I have heat embossed them with Wow's super fine white embossing powder. The blue strips I hand drew the stitching around them and then added the Stix2 foiled which is from the pick & mix pack. To do this I used some stix2 double sided tape to create the nice straight line. The gems and sequins are from the new Heffy Doodle Pixie Hollow Sparkles pack.  

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...