Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Friday, July 29, 2022

Handyman Henry


This great fun stamp is from C.C.Designs and is called Handyman Henry I coloured him up with spectrum noir tri-blend markers. I used up scraps of card and patterned paper that I had saved for this card. I think the yellow check paper from Time For Tea's Rainbow brights paper pack really works well with this guy :) 

I hand drew some little screws onto the black card strips using a white gel pen and then used a black liner pen to edge around the patterned paper and the card blank. The sentiment comes in the stamp set.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...