Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Monday, February 15, 2021

We are spreading our wings :D

  There is something very exciting happening at Crafty Purple Frog. We are making our own line of stamps and stencils!!! I am so happy to finally be bringing my drawings to life in some stamp sets that are themed around the amazing wildlife we have here in the UK. 

This is the first sneak peek of one of the stamp sets and a stencil that is coming up. This stamp set is called "Spread your wings" set features a beautiful swan with some extras and sentiments to coordinate with it. The stencil is called "Splash" and has a lot of water droplet shapes radiating out. For this card I moved the stencil a few times to get a layered effect. 

I made this card for my boyfriend on valentines day. He has made it possible for me to do my crafting full time and actually make a business out of it. The first ever Crafty Purple Frog release will be available on Friday the 19th of Feb.


I coloured my swan with Spectrum Noir Tri Blend Markers, used Distress inks for the stencilling and then added a few Nuvo drops for a touch of sparkle and texture. 

I hope you like what you see. Stay tuned for more :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...