Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Fancy a cuppa?

 
This is the second sneak peek of the first ever release by Crafty Purple Frog. This adorable badger is part of a stamp set called "The Sett" a bit of a pun as badgers live in setts. There is also a sentiment set to coordinate with the bargers call "Sentiment Sett" There are more accessories with this badger so you can really go to town dressing it up and having fun :D
For my background I used some clear Wow! embossing powder to do an ink resist technique on white paper. I used beautiful blender brushes and distress ink then the tiny heart that is in the Sentiment Sett with the same colour distress ink to give it a soft tone on tone feel. I coloured the badger with spectrum noir tri blends.


The new release will all be available in the shop from Friday the 19th of Feb. I hope you are enjoying these little sneak peeks :D

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...