Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Sentiments that Wow!

 


I have something a bit different for you all today. I tried my first video. It is just under a minute long and shows you how to use your embossing powders to make a sentiment that is chunky and eye catching to use on your projects. If you haven't tried embossing powders before you are missing out. They add a lovely touch of texture and I will never get bored of seeing the moment when they suddenly get hot enough and melt to look all shiny or sparkly :D


I hope you like the video and follow us on YouTube as we have more videos on the way!

Huge hugs

Amy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...