Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Monday, January 25, 2021

Paper Hugs

 

 Have you seen the new Time For Tea Designs release?? It will be in the Crafty Purple Frog shop later this week :D

There are so many people that I could send this card to. It is such a hard time at the moment for everyone and I love how this cute new stamp set Happy Mail is just perfect for sending some socially distanced love. I coloured these cuties up with Spectrum noir tri blend markers and added an extra envelope that comes in the Be Kind Be You stamp set. For the background I used the Rainbow pack Beautiful Blender Brushes with distress inks and the Brick Wall stencil for the pavement and the Scene It stencil for the clouds in the sky. To finish it off as always I added a sprinkling of Nuvo drops to add sparkle and texture. 


Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...