Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Monday, January 18, 2021

Dream Big

  

This is a little reminder for anyone that needs it....Never be afraid to dream big :)
I do really love this Dream Big sentiment die.
I had a lot of fun with inks and the new Rainbow Beautiful Blender Brushes and the Cosy Sweater stencil when I was making this shaped card. 
For the main card itself I used a couple of the Circle Of Love dies. Then I blended Wilted VioletWorn Lipstick and Fossilized Amber distress inks using the Beautiful Blender Brushes before then adding in some stenciled details using the Cosy Sweater stencil and pumice stone distress oxide. To give it that last touch of sparkle and texture in put a sprinkling of Nuvo drops all over it:) 
 I hope it brightens up your day today.

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog. I would love it if you would follow me and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...