Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Get cosy with Time For Tea Designs

  

 

 I am taking some time out today to be able to do some crafting. It has snowed a little bit here again but not settled and the rain that followed it has insured that there is no white left to be seen. 

I am still loving these snow men from the very talented Amy Young of Sweet November Stamps though. They really do bring a smile to my face :)

I have teamed this one from the Drop it like it's cold stamp set with a die called It's Your Day from Time for tea designs. I also used one of the new Time for Tea stencils in the back ground to add a few stars to distress my inking. The stencil is called Falling Stars and I used Squeezed Lemonade distress ink along with a beautiful blender brush to colour up the white paper.

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog. I would love it if you would follow us and leave me a link to your blog so I can follow you back.

Huge hugs
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...