Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Monday, April 18, 2022

Copic skin colour combination 1

 I am going to share a range of copic colour combinations and I have loaded a blank colour combination chart so that you can keep your own record of your favourite colour combinations. You can find it here or in the tab at the top of this blog. Right click the chart you want save it and then print as much as many as you need. This works best if you print it onto the card or paper you use to colour on.

This is the first colour combination and it is one I like to use as a skin tone. 


This is what it looks like on a super cute little lady from The Greeting Farm Bloom big kit.




If there is something you would like a colour combination for then please message me and I will try to come up with one for you :D


Huge hugs


Amy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...