Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Frosty Feet

  


 Well the snow has turned to ice here now which is not as much fun so I would love it to snow again :D For this card I have used the brand new Frosty Feet stamp set by Sweet November Stamps. You can grab in now in either the Sweet November shop or the Crafty Purple Frog store. If you buy both the new snowmen stamp sets then you can also get the digi sentiment set that has been made to work with them for free!! 

I did some ink blending in the background using distress inks and the Time For Tea Designs beautiful blender brushes. I also added a bit of texture to the blue by spraying a bit of water over it then I tore a piece of white paper for the snow drift my snowmen are standing on. I coloured the snow men with Spectrum noir tri-blend markers and finished the whole thing off with the brilliant huge "Let it snow" die from Time for Tea designs and scattering around some sparkly nuvo drops.

Thank you for joining us on the Crafty Purple Frog blog. 

 

Huge hugs

 Amy xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...