Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Saturday, January 9, 2021

A new Sweet November release!!

  

 I am so excited to announce this new release from the amazing Sweet November. Amy Young is so clever with her art and I feel very lucky to be the only other store to stock her stamps. This release is another 2 stamps sets that have a lot of fun snow people dancing and some little critter friends with them. There is also a digi sentiment set to go with them and while stocks last if you buy both stamp sets from the Crafty Purple Frog store I will send you the sentiment set for free!

This release could not have been better timed for me as yesterday we had a load of snow here and I made my own snowman in one of the fields :D

 


I am sure you aren't here for a weather update though so here is my first card that I have to show you for these sets. I used the Drop it like it's cold stamp set and one of the digi sentiments. Of course the snowman had to have an action wobble so he can actually twerk. 


 

I coloured him with Spectrum noir tri-blends and inked up the ground with some Distress ink. For the background I used one of the new Time For Tea Designs stencils called Nordic Star with some more Distress ink and inked through the stencil with the Time For Tea Designs beautiful blender brushes. To finish it off I have added some sparkle with double sided tape and then poured some Wow! Hammerhead shark earth glitter on to the tape. This glitter is brilliant as it is environmentally friendly! It is made from a plant rather than plastic.

I hope you are all keeping warm and safe.
 
Huge hugs
 
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...