Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Tuesday, August 2, 2022

You're the best


This oddball from Stamping Bella really makes me smile so much. There is just something about these characters faces that I can not get enough of. I coloured up this Snow white and the seven dwarves stamp with copics for this card.
I am stretching those papers again using this Jolly Holidays paper from First Edition for something other than a Christmas card again.


 To finish this card off I have used the Heffy Doodle thanks word die and combined it with the "You're the best" sentiment stamp from the Heffy Doodle Teach me word stamp set. Then added a few Sprig of mistletoe Nuvo drops.

Thank you for taking the time to look at our blog.


Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...