Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Monday, June 6, 2022

Playing with Nuvo Shimmer Powder

 


I had so much fun creating this card. Colouring up this stunning Digi stamp from Sweet November Stamps called Skipper Openwater. I coloured her with the following copic pens:

Tail: YR18, YR16, Y17

C7, C5, C3, C1, C0

Hair: C9, C7, C5, C3

Skin: E59, E57, E55, E53

Plus I made her tail sparkle with a Spectrum noir sparkle pen :)

This video shows how I made this amazing sparkly and fun background using Nuvo Blue Blitz and Atlantis Burst shimmer powders.


The sentiment is from another Sweet November Stamps set this time it is a clear set called Spring Fairies.


Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.

Huge hugs

Amy xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...