Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Friday, April 2, 2021

Swanning Around


  

 In case you haven't seen I have started making my own stamps for Crafty Purple Frog. I am so excited to be able to bring my drawings "to life" :D So far there are two main animal stamp sets. One is this swan from the Spread your wings set and the other is a badger from The Sett stamp set. For this card I have combined some of the little extras in the badger set with the swan. I think the swan looks ready to go to the theatre in his smart out fit. For the back ground I used some distress oxide inks along with one of the stencils that is in the Top hat layering stencil set. Rather than layer them all up I just used the dot stencil and moved it around to make a pattern I was happy with. 

The sentiment is from the sentiment sett. I embossed it with white Wow! Embossing powder so it stands out well against the black card as well as adding a touch of texture. 

I don't know about you but I am so looking forward to being able to get out to events like the theatre again one day. I hope you are having a good week so far and staying safe.


Huge hugs
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...