Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Thursday, February 25, 2021

A card and something a little different


 

I thought I would try something a bit different with my badger stamp set from Crafty Purple Frog. I got this little wooden box and a pyrography set a while ago and felt like it was time to get it back out again. 
I stamped the images onto the box and then traced them with the pyrography tool to burn the lines into the box. I am really happy with how it turned out :D
I used the stamp set caller "The sett" for the badger and the little hearts and sentiment are from the "Sentiment sett".


 To go with the box I also made a card using the badger from "The sett" I coloured the badger and his champagne in with spectrum noir tri-blends. I added some glossy accents to the champagne glass so it looks shiny. For the background I used the "Top hat" layering stencil along with some distress oxides and beautiful blender brushes. For the sentiment I have used the "Sentiment sett".



Thank you so much for taking the time to read this

Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...