Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Saturday, August 13, 2022

A New spooky Sweet November Stamps release is on the way :D


Today we are are having some fun showing off the previous Halloween clear stamp releases from Sweet November Stamps ahead of the new release that is coming next week. This adorable little witch is from the Witchwees a little hello-ween clear stamp set. At the end of this post I have a little sneak peek of the new release for you as well. I am so excited for the new release next week.


And now for that sneak peek I promised....



Seriously how cute is she?? Almost too cute to spook. Make sure you check out Sweet November Stamps today for more sneak peeks of the rest of the release :D

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog.


Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...