Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Friday, June 24, 2022

Colouring the Cheeky Divas Sia


 Have you seen the awesome latest Big stamp set from The Greeting Farm?? It is called Cheeky Divas and my gosh it is so cute and so much fun! There are 10 little cheekys styled to be like some of the biggest Divas in the music world. I am going to be colouring them all and this is the first one I have done for you. The colours I have used are not the Sia style but I wanted to change it up and I think she looks like a great party girl 😀 


In case the video is too quick her are the copic colours I used:

Skin - E04, E33, E11, E00

Dress and Bow - BV29, V09, V06 and white gelly roll pen

Hair - RV04, RV06, RV17, RV99

Thank you for stopping by the blog

Huge hugs

Amy xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...