Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Thursday, March 3, 2022

To a friend like gnome other


These adorable gnomes were released as part of the Sweet November Stamps Spring release last year. Aren't they just adorable?? I had so much fun colouring them in. The top gnomes are from the Gneal and Gnorah set. I stamped the first gnome in the middle then did some masking to stamp the others around him. They are all coloured them with copics. 



 This second card I did the same masking and when I went to colour them up one of my dark brown copics exploded all over the gnomes that now have red and orange hair 😖 So I changed up the colours that I was going to do this lot and gave them all black clothes. I think I saved it though. This gnome can be found in the Gned and Gnina set.

The next spring clear stamps will be released this Saturday (5th of March) and I am so excited for you to see it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...