Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

How to heat emboss with water

 



If you haven't tried heat embossing on your crafty projects yet then you are missing out on a lot of fun. Plus it really can add a great touch of texture and that bit of a luxury look to your creations. It really is very simple to do but the right equipment can help to get a great result. 

Personally I first brought a lot of cheap embossing powders and got very frustrated as I could not get the look that I was seeing on other peoples creations. Someone told me I should try Wow! Embossing powders and I have never looked back. I get great results so easily with their powders and there is a HUGE range of colours available. 

In this video I am showing how you can get a great result without even needing to use the specific embossing ink or glue by just using water.




You can find Crafty Purple Frog's range of Wow! Embossing powders HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...