Crafty Purple Frog Shop

Monday, February 22, 2021

3 tone colour map for Crafty Purple Frogs swan

  Good morning :D

Amy here again with another 3 tone colour map for you. This time it is for the swan from the "Spread your wings" stamp set. Again all you nee is 3 tones of the colour you would like to make your swan and then you can follow this little guide to get it all coloured up :)
For this example I used Spectrum noir tri-blend pens as each pen has the 3 blends in it for you making it so simple to get a great blend.


I also made a little video to show you me using the tone map to colour a black swan.





Here is an example of a card I made using my coloured swans. I mirror stamped the black swan using the mirror stamping mat so I could pair them up and used the "Written with love" back ground stamp on the circle to give it a bit of texture. The sentiment is from the "Just because" stamp set.



I hope you can find this useful. Thank you for looking.

Huge hugs

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

National Teen Self Esteem hop 2023

This is my card I have created for the Instagram  #nationalteenselfesteemhop23 A great group of crafters have come together to spread love, ...